BPD (First Class Hons), MUP, MBus (Property)Alex manages HillPDA's Melbourne office and is a specialist in Urban and Property Economics, Strategic Planning and Economic Development with over 25 years of consultancy experience within those fields.
Alex has worked across Australia in his fields of expertise. Clients include local, state and Commonwealth governments, developers and infrastructure agencies. Much of his work is based on an expert understanding of regional economic and social patterns and drivers, reviewing supply side conditions and forecasting demand conditions for specific projects to complex urban and regional development areas. His work ranges from feasibility studies for specific projects through to regional urban economic plans.
Alex’s specific areas of expertise are:
- Property Advisory and Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Land Use Planning
- Economic Development
- Market Research and Demand Studies
- Urban Economics for Growth Areas and Activity Centres
- Retail Economics and Impact Studies
- Industrial Land Strategies
- Community Facility Provision Plans
- Infrastructure Funding and Developer Contributions
Committees and accreditations
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia