Prior to joining HillPDA, Brent spent more than 9 years as an economics and public policy consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers and brings with him diverse experience in complex analytical projects, detailed knowledge in economic and social drivers and effective strategic thinking.
Brent’s expertise, strategic thinking and passion compliment the firm’s ongoing commitment to high quality, creative and commercially viable outcomes for our clients.
In 2011, keen to challenge himself professionally and explore the world, Brent and his wife migrated to Canberra. Brent has since settled in Sydney with a view to specialise in land economics and urban development. He is currently undertaking post-graduate course work at the University of Sydney.
His specific areas of expertise are:
- Public policy and economic
- Business case development
- Economic development
- Urbanisation, planning, and social development
- Policy evaluation and performance assessment
Brent has delivered a number of strategic and analytical projects across with recent relevant experience including:
- “Benefits of an innovation district located at the White Bay Power Station”, (Confidential Client), 2016
- “Benefits of a technology hub located at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney”, Atlassian, 2016
- “Small business: digital growth – economic impact of technology on urban and regional Australian small businesses”, Google, 2015
- “A smart move: future-proofing Australia’s workforce by growing skills in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)” PwC Thought Leadership, 2015
- “Accessible accommodation supply and demand forecasting”, Department of Resources Energy and Tourism (Cth), 2013