Hill PDA has a reputation for creativity and professionalism and its principals are always happy to speak with team players with a strong desire to work in a challenging and creative property and planning environment.
We are always looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team. For more information relating to opportunities at Hill PDA, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Hill PDA are currently recruiting for the following role:
Urban Economist & Certified Property Valuer – Principal / Associate
Due to our continued growth, an opportunity exists to join our Sydney Team. The role lends itself to an outstanding individual wanting to carve out their own career and niche in the industry with the full support of the Hill PDA Team.
The role will involve:
- The provision of high quality, rigorous and highly effective economic, strategic property and development advice to add value to a range of government and private clients.
- Real Property Valuations covering all land uses including residual land appraisals along with rental determinations and compulsory land acquisitions.
- The evaluation of the economic implications of planning controls, government decisions, and market forces on a range of projects.
- Leadership in feasibility, market demand, highest and best use, planning, economic impact, infrastructure, business case and masterplanning projects.
- Support for the ongoing growth of the company and its profile in NSW.
- Building / participating in an outstanding property economics team.
- Thought leadership, public presentations, report and proposal writing.
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Metropolitan, regional and interstate project work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Over 8 years’ experience in the property industry, preferably in property consulting.
- Professional qualification(s) in Property Economics or an associated degree(s).
- Certified Property Valuer with over 5 years of experience in commercial and development valuations and feasibilities.
- A sound knowledge of property economics and valuation.
- Proven ability to grow, lead and train your own team.
- A willingness to learn, further your skills and to be involved in a wide range of challenging projects.
In return we will:
- Provide the support you need to grow and develop as an outstanding professional.
- Encourage you to participate in setting the future direction of the firm.
- Provide opportunities for you to work in existing or new offices around Australia.
- Offer an attractive salary package.
Interested candidates should submit their CV with cover letter to David.Parsell@hillpda.com
If you would like to discuss the position informally please contact David Parsell (02) 9252 8777