B.Prop Econ (UTS) (2017), Dip Sec & Risk Mgt, UnivCert Counter Terrorism St Andrews (UK)Sam joined HillPDA in 2015 after working in Estate Master's Research & Development team. He has diverse experience across a variety of sectors civil including infrastructure, transport, major events, hospitality, maritime and immigration. Sam currently works across the in the economic, valuations and advisory team. His core role is the development of feasibility models, highest and best use assessments, statistical/ property market research and consultancy advice for town planning. Specific responsibilities include financial and cash flow modelling, cash flow auditing, real estate documents analysis, market studies and report drafting.
Relevant Project Experience
- Successfully lead the audit and business process implementation of 10 live development projects that were acquired by a national property developer;
- Various training and advisory projects for private and institutional property developers;
- Advised on planning and development options for future learning infrastructure, with due consideration given to the financial viability, market dynamics and social implications of each option;
- Conducted a residential market economic outlook for a local government area that explored the demand and supply risks;
- Completed numerous high and best use assessment for state government, public and private organisations;
- Prepared Economic Impact Assessments for developers in the Sydney Metropolitan Area;
- Led and won multiple property consultancy tender opportunities; and
- Guest lectured on the development of Discounted Cash Flows.